gross, funny, or WTF food stories. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vassili Zaitzev

Master Sergeant
Nov 25, 2005
Connecticut, United States
Okay, I'm going to expand on the 'Coprophagia down under' thread. Anybody can show any kind of story relating to food. Whether it is funny, digusting, or leave you scratching your head thinking 'WTF', it can go down here.

Let me start.

During my senior year, a friend of mine was telling me about working at the local Mcdonalds. I found out that one of the employees working on the grill would spit on the orders of people he didn't like. It was probaly half the town considering the guy was a f##king nut.

I knew a friend (?) who worked at McDs who used to play hockey in the back room with the frozen hamburger patties.

I once went to a Pizza place at a mall, one where the grill is just past the counter, so you can see them cooking. I ordered a cheessteak or something and as the guy is cooking it, he swats and kills a fly with the spatula in his hand and then continues cooking. I got up and left.

One other thing: My department used to be part of the Health Department. They would do inspections on eating establishments. Some stories are true - like Chinese restaurants and stray cats. :)

i used to work in hotel that had a kitchen assistant who never washed or at least smelled like they never did, and the hotel owner used to call down for a sandwich just as us chefs were leaving every day, but would say not to let the kitchen assistant make it (it was their job to make sandwiches).
well one day a guy i worked with got pissed at this so he used his erect penis to butter the bread then made the boss his sandwich with it

i used to work in hotel that had a kitchen assistant who never washed or at least smelled like they never did, and the hotel owner used to call down for a sandwich just as us chefs were leaving every day, but would say not to let the kitchen assistant make it (it was their job to make sandwiches).
well one day a guy i worked with got pissed at this so he used his erect penis to butter the bread then made the boss his sandwich with it

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock:

That probably tops everything.

And Zaitzev, it's dogs too. They found 3 frozen dogs at a chinese food place here once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back