Groundhog Thread v. 2.0 - The most important battle of WW2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So if the Russians were not invaded, how long would it have been until the Russians just moved west?

They were both thinking of war, and Stalin just needed a bit more time!

I think Stalin would have made is move right around the time that the US and Enland were going to land in France. This would have been the best time for him because the Germans would concentrate there forces to stop the landings and he would not want to the allies to get too much of the land he would get to occupy.

MP-Willow said:
So if the Russians were not invaded, how long would it have been until the Russians just moved west?

They were both thinking of war, and Stalin just needed a bit more time!

I would guess Stalin would have made his move no later than Spring 1943.

=S=

Lunatic

Indeed - you dont like it lanc when people slate the Germans, so what makes you think that people wont feel the same when you slate the Americans?

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Yes I think that country bashing is not nice and that goes for you too RG Lunatic in your other posts.

Where have I "bashed" any country? Cept maybe the French?

Let me tell you about the damn French. When I was about 4 years old my Dad was on assignment from the USN to train NATO pilots to use air-to-air missiles, we were based in England for about 18 months. A couple of months after Kennedy was assasinated my Dad was in France for 6 weeks training their pilots, and because it was so close, my Mom took me and my sister (a toddler) to France to visit. On multiple occasions we (my Mom, myself, and my sister) were accousted by the French, adult French, who said things like "Your Pres. Kennedy got what he deserved". All my Mom would do was say, "do you speak English, can you help me find my way to..." and they would say hateful things in response. This didn't happen once or twice, it happened repeatedly and we cut our visit short.

So maybe you can understand why I don't like the French. Never have and never will.

=S=

Lunatic

To answer the question of this thread...

I'd say Perl Harbor. That's the day the Axis lost the war!

8)

Lunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back