Group build icons

Noticed a couple of icons added to my siggy. Thanks guys!
 
I don't know why woody has a icon and others like parsifal, don't? Hmmmm..................

Do i need to change my current siggy in some way?
 
Wojtek has been working on adding the lettering to Chris' icons, inserting them in the members siggy's, and I have been fixing them so they are four in a row. Can't figure out why the P-51 is going the wrong way, tho....

BTW, Chris, we need something with Japanese markings. Perhaps a Betty bomber for the Heavy Hitters GB ??

Charles
 
No - Jan's flying it - backwards .....
 
I'm trying to get everyone's GB Icons up to date. If you are missing any GB Icons, PM me with the numbers of the GB's you're missing and I'll take care of it.

Charles
 
No, it's still running until the end of the month.
 
great siggie Charles.

I notice there are a couple of different icons for the Favorite's and WW1-WW2 builds, are we going to settle on one for all to use ?

This is being hashed out, as we speak. I thought Chris T. had come up with an "Official List" of GB Icons, but I was wrong. If you see something you like, Karl, let me know and I can change it.

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back