Gunman kills 21 on Virginia Tech campus

Poll in wrong thread, can Eric please remove this.

• ooops

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mkloby, unfortunately I am, like you, not too perceptive about people and sarcastic remarks. I should have noticed the avatar but never having used them I am not as aware as I should be.

Good advice Adler. The 1895 Browning I have is fun to shoot. I ruined it as far as a collector by putting a recoil pad and a receiver sight. It ejects out the top and holds 5 rounds(with one in the chamber) and when you shower down and then yank that big lever down and that big fat case flies out and over your shoulder and you are ready for another cap to pop well you can put a lot of lead in the air in a hurry. Bring on the bad guys. The 95 Win was a big favorite with the Texas Rangers about the turn of the century and there are a lot of photos taken of them with 95s in their hands and of course Teddy Roosevelt used a 95 in 405 Win to take a lot of game in Africa.

I was actually stereotyping you as the typical hardass marine officer with no sense of humour. That would suit you well based upon your callous posts in this forum. :)

I was actually stereotyping you as the typical hardass marine officer with no sense of humour. That would suit you well based upon your callous posts in this forum. :)

Callous??? Me??? :D What was that line from Cinderella Man... "My heart is for my family. My brains and my balls are for business."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back