1. I'll say fair enough too. Although as you see he admits he was doing it. Flyboyj and I have some history, at least recent history of my posts here, of sparring on basically this issue, facts of claims and losses v 'supporting the vets' (but you can only do that from one side at a time

). I understand his viewpoint also, but as I've repeatedly said I've talked to many (US) KW vets and am not aware of any who have a problem with my research approach. But even so at some point, facts are facts, whether 'you were there' or not or the people 'who were there' like them or not. But I think he does read into my posts things that aren't there, not just this time, though I never commented on it directly before. Maybe it's to promote lively discussion, no big problem anyway, but again as you see he admits it so again I accept your view but it doesn't seem in fact my statement was so far out of line.
2. Dan (whoever that is, with all due respect to him), you or anybody else can say anything civil to me based on facts or what I actually posted, without worry about my delicate feelings; I'm a lucky man in many ways but not the way you say, particularly
Joe