Hallo from black forest

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know only two.This one got a "baby"
003568.jpg

MfG granni

Now a story with respect for all the storch pilots who did their jobs as well as the famous aces,and nearly nobody knows them and there are no films books ...

Mfg granni
Scan10029.JPG

Hallo everybody,I have found a new book called: Die alte Tante ( JU 52) und
der Storch ( FI 156)--Motorbuchverlag.
And what do I find there ? A advertising picturepostcard with the story of my dad ( page 232) and on the page 259 the whole story.at this time he was at Lille-Roubaix (so my mom told me) and that is not the only story they printed.
In 2007 the Freiburg airport is 100 years old and they wiil have a great airshow.Flugplatz Freiburg-Breisgau GmbH

MfG granni

I've got this message:

I have read your messages regarding your father and the Fieseler Fi-156 Storch. I live in the USA and for over 10 years I have been a Fieseler collector/historian, I also own my own real Storch project. I would like to know more about your father and his/yours Fieseler interest and experiences. My email is:
[email protected]
I loved the photos you've posted!

Regards,
Oscar Azevedo[/QUOTE]

Here my answer
hello aze ,I prefere to do the answer or discussion in the forum because I think all the viewers want to know what we are talking about
MfG granni

Hi all,I have some good news.Two citizen of Kassel made a film about
Gerhard Fieseler and his factory,with many unknown pictures etc.
The film is about 90 minutes and costs 20 euro.A MUST for all Storch fans
[email protected]
MfG granni

G'day Granni from Australia. by the way granni they still make Black Forest Cake from where you come from just joking Granni any way welcome to the site and belated condolances to your father

Hi all,hi Emac,hi Adler- alles klar.I've got the DvD today-after two days- gosh what a hot stuff.
I think I have to look this DvD (mostly pics and a speeker telling the story) some more times to understand it all.For our foreign friends-they will translate it in english-just wate some time,and/or mail.
News:They send me a DvD (10 euro) of the unique Fieseler Werkszeitschrift
(original factory journal) from 1938-1943.---Sorry no commend I'm now to
tired and have no more consentration.
Have a beautiful weekend.
granni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back