Happy Auschwitz Nazi's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hope they all rot in HELL !!
Charles
Agreeed, I hope Hell has a gas chamber. Then these..(I was going to say animals. But animals wouldn't do this sort of thing)...so aholes will do. Then these aholes could stand in line, get packed like sardines into a confined space, and suffocated buy toxic fumes...then after all the pain and truma associated with such a death, they wake up back at the head of the line....:evil:

Those guards do seem pretty heartless. But I suppose trying to be happy was their attempt to keep their sanity, to not become mindless killing machines or beasts, even though that's what they did through their actions.

I'm sure they all knew what was going on, even those women who ran the radio's.

But's it's nice to see Mengle can't escape his fate of being a part of that camp, the photo shows it. If somebody could find one of Hitler there.............

There is a problem with all this: we do not yet have a complete view of evil regarding WW2. For some reason the photograph is not complete.

Missing still are the views of the barbarity and brutality of the Soviet Union, including the massed plundering, murdering and deportation of millions human beings to bolshevik camps, not forgetting the artificial famines of 1932 in the Ukraine, mastered by the dear friend -or should i say "business partner"?- of both Churchill and Roosevelt, smiley Dzhugashvilli. Would the view of millions of women, children and old people slowly starved to death in cities, towns and villages across the Ukraine cause the same emotions Auschwits videos do?

Also i am sure there were so many British officers and soldiers who were also having a ball during those days of May 1945 when they handed over the Cossacks to the soviets, or when they handed over Croat refugees to the hyennas of Tito.

I am sure that any person, German or not, civilian or military, who would have handed over jews to Gestapo would have been certainly tried and executed.

Now as for rotting in hell, it is good many of you mention this; there are so many major war criminals within the allies, that if you believe in the notion of rotting in hell, and knowing the vast majority of those allied war criminals got away with their stuff, they are surely rotting in hell shoulder to shoulder with those nazis. Talk about becoming equal...

There is a problem with all this: we do not yet have a complete view of evil regarding WW2. For some reason the photograph is not complete.

This is not a indictment of mans inhumanity towards man.. this is a glimpse of an instant in time in Nazi Germany. If you're suggesting that anytime a photo of Auschwitz is posted you need to give fair and equal time to other atrocities, than i don't get it.

Thats too Politically correct to me... kinda like a cross between the French and a Democrat.

The photo is complete and stands on it's own as a low point in human history.

Sure there were tons of other low points but dont go down the road that we need to mention other acts of cruelty in order to validate the holocoust!

Missing still are the views of the barbarity and brutality of the Soviet Union, including the massed plundering, murdering and deportation of millions human beings to bolshevik camps, not forgetting the artificial famines of 1932 in the Ukraine, mastered by the dear friend -or should i say "business partner"?- of both Churchill and Roosevelt, smiley Dzhugashvilli. Would the view of millions of women, children and old people slowly starved to death in cities, towns and villages across the Ukraine cause the same emotions Auschwits videos do?

Also i am sure there were so many British officers and soldiers who were also having a ball during those days of May 1945 when they handed over the Cossacks to the soviets, or when they handed over Croat refugees to the hyennas of Tito.

I am sure that any person, German or not, civilian or military, who would have handed over jews to Gestapo would have been certainly tried and executed.

Now as for rotting in hell, it is good many of you mention this; there are so many major war criminals within the allies, that if you believe in the notion of rotting in hell, and knowing the vast majority of those allied war criminals got away with their stuff, they are surely rotting in hell shoulder to shoulder with those nazis. Talk about becoming equal...

Yeah but this thread is not about them. It is about the Nazis at these death camps...

I'd say the main reason we don't remember Stalin in the same light as Hitler is that Stalin never bombed or tried to invade us. Whilst Stalin quietly killed his own, Hitler killed other countries in a very public manor. But I digress.

The thing to remember is those who worked in death camps didn't see themselves as evil men murdering innocents. They saw Jews and Slavs as animals so they probably saw themselves as little different from abattoir workers, if anything doing the world a service by getting rid of 'lesser' people. Also, I'm no psychologist and certianly not condoning it, but humans find humour in even the most horrific of situations. If they really thought about what they were doing they'd go mad, so would find any way to escape it

I saw this posted over on another forum. I had understood as much though, that life was pretty easy for one assigned as staff to the concentration camps who thought nothing wrong of what they were doing.

Please dont quote me on this as I obviously have no proof. There were thousands of workers at these camps and obviously you had the **** heads that did really evil things and believed in what they were doing because they were so brainwashed into Hitlers beliefs, but I am sure there were plenty of workers there that did not necessarily agree with what was going on but to them it was basically out of fear.

You do your job or you and your family end up just like them.

...and now the sweet smell of roasting flesh still titillates their nostrils, but this time it's their own eternal nazi body forever burning in hell...hehehehheeh technically won't happen 'til judgment day, might as well enjoy the thought now, though.

dj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back