Happy Auschwitz Nazi's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yeah.. it's worth watching.. quite a different spin than we're used to!

Just goes to show how evil some people can be.

Yeah..

I cant think of a better definition of evil.... "All this gassing and burning people has got me worn out, I need some blueberries and accordion music to unwind."

Those women were UGLY!

"The Banality Of Evil"

yes sys.. but u gotta explain!

The Banality of Evil is a phrase coined in 1963 by Hannah Arendt in her work Eichmann in Jerusalem. It describes the thesis that the great evils in history generally, and the Holocaust in particular, were not executed by fanatics or sociopaths but rather by ordinary people who accepted the premises of their state and therefore participated with the view that their actions were normal.

Banality of Evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

.....and then some (censored) people have (censored) stomach to say that it never happened......:shock:

Many people at the time did not believe it was happening. You have to understand that 90 percent of the death camps (not all concentration camps were death camps, the majority of camps in Germany were not doing the mass killings as in other camps outside of the borders) were not in Germany but in Eastern Europe. The Average German citizen did not know what was "truely" going on.

I have read my Grandfathers diaries and he was a Major on the Eastern Front during WW2. After the war he was forced to walk through a camp and he was terrified and could not believe what he was seeing with his own eyes.

You will not find any Germans today that will say it never happened unless they are part of a right wing Neo Nazi group which is a small minority of people in Germany.

I don't understand why you are all so shocked by them lounging around? It's a job to them; did you honestly picture them slaughtering goats for sacrifice to Satan in their spare time? Evil, but still humans, they drank, smoked and f*cked like the rest of us.

No one is shocked, it's just a graphic illustration of barbarity personified. It's a glimpse we haven't had before.

Many people at the time did not believe it was happening. You have to understand that 90 percent of the death camps (not all concentration camps were death camps, the majority of camps in Germany were not doing the mass killings as in other camps outside of the borders) were not in Germany but in Eastern Europe. The Average German citizen did not know what was "truely" going on.

I have read my Grandfathers diaries and he was a Major on the Eastern Front during WW2. After the war he was forced to walk through a camp and he was terrified and could not believe what he was seeing with his own eyes.

You will not find any Germans today that will say it never happened unless they are part of a right wing Neo Nazi group which is a small minority of people in Germany.

I understand Adler, mate. It was those Neo Nazis I reffered to... Your grandfather first went through hell out on the Eastern Front, and then have to see all that coming back home.....

I just saw this film for the first time. Now, I'm old enough to remember
reading about it right after the war. I remember seeing the "news reels" at
the movies, when the concentration camps were liberated. It was hard
to fathom then, and it's just as hard to believe now. These nazi's are
having a ball, while the Jews are being gassed just a stone's throw away.

I hope they all rot in HELL !!

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back