Happy Birthday Seesul!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Almost missed it Roman, Happy Birthday mate..........
anim_34.gif
..............and enjoy whatever that is your doing on the 28th and have a great Christmas.
xmas-tree-070.gif

I bought you a gift ticket for the World Juniors Under 20 game between the Czechs and Canada on the 28th:lol:
Very nice of you:lol: Flight ticket included?8)
One of the players- Petr Holík - plays for my team here in Zlin. He´s small but pretty skilful on puck. I work with his uncle. Keep an eye on him. PSG ZLÍN - oficiální stránky klubu - Holík Petr
Another 5 players grew up here in Zlin - Dalibor Řezníček, Petr Šenkeřík, Oldřich Horák, Tomáš Rachůnek, Antonín Honejsek.
Warm up matches:
USA-Czech Republic 2:3
Czech Republic-Germany 4:3 (Holík 1+1)
Let´s see.

Sorry Holik didn`t impress me he looked a little timid. The Czech guy that impressed me most was Frk. One of the Canadians Jaden Schwartz played over a period against the Czechs with a broken ankle and scored a goal while it was broken

Sorry Holik didn`t impress me he looked a little timid. The Czech guy that impressed me most was Frk. One of the Canadians Jaden Schwartz played over a period against the Czechs with a broken ankle and scored a goal while it was broken
You´re right, Holik played in the 4th formation and was lost there achieving 2 assists only. Frk wasn´t bad but I expected more from him. According to me our best player was Jerabek (a defenseman).
Otherwise- disaster. As usually in this age category...
Gotta wait for seniors World Championship again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back