Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yum, now that's a Turkey done right.... Kai's steps to thanksgiving.
1) get a turkey for your self
2) go to someone's house and eat their Turkey
3) die from over eating

Attachments

• IMG_6144.JPG
    IMG_6144.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
Quite possibly but I am not going to change continent on this issue,

I first brine my Turkey for 24 hours. Then I peel back the skin, and put a spices under the skin along with butter, and then usually smoke it in a smoker. Even if I roast it in the oven, it turns out so juicy and so much flavor. Even the deepest white meet is nice and juicy. This I year I roasted it, instead of the usual smoking method.

Seriously, if done right, and not overcooked a Turkey can be absolutely amazing, juicy and with so much flavor. Most people however overcook it, so that it is dry and bland.

3.jpeg

Thank you. Food will be on the table at 1300 on this beautiful sunny day. Our outdoor Christmas lights will glow for the first time tonight.

Bill my father was with the 92BG radio operator I am using the wrong terminology but his squadron went OTU about as soon as they landed.Good to see some you aboard.Dinner for us was late 5PM I like the early dinner myself Mom and Dad raised us that way 1-2PM at my house but this year at a nephew's house.

Bill my father was with the 92BG radio operator I am using the wrong terminology but his squadron went OTU about as soon as they landed.Good to see some you aboard.Dinner for us was late 5PM I like the early dinner myself Mom and Dad raised us that way 1-2PM at my house but this year at a nephew's house.
Hope you and yours had an enjoyable day. We sure did.

Late news, Meghan Markle was not in USA for thanksgiving and this is conclusive proof that she will become engaged to Prince Harry, you heard it here first folks.

... it's a bit late, but I could not let more time go by without congratulating and wishing that they had a splendid day.
I know that it is a very important date mainly in the countries north of mine.
Here in Mexico there are those who also celebrate it, but it is more a tradition imported by some.

I hope that the delicious dinner of the turkey, has not affected in its also traditional and famous Black Friday.

Greetings and congratulations to all the members of this great forum, for the simple fact of existing.

Saludos de Luis Carlos :thumbup:

Hope you and yours had an enjoyable day. We sure did.

Bill did you ever see the photo of the bomb group when they separated? My father was in the front row holding the plague like item announcing I think some planes to the 93BG.I have been looking for that picture now for 20+ years had it at one time I think one of my sisters has it not knowing after Mom passed in 98.I built alot of B-17's as a kid had one out at Dolan Hall on display at KAFB happy moment for a 12 year when Dad showed me :) I got to say Bill the B-25 has my heart more than the 17 light and fast got a 1/32 kit I need to finish Med.Theater.You ole guys from that time are different and in a good way take care God Bless ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back