Hasegawa Bf109 G-10

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dec 30, 2010
I quit modeling when i was a kid. After a loooong time i startet to do this hobby once again.. this time with the right tools and coaching of my frends at a modeling club.

So here i go with my first photo's of my ME109 (absoluty not perfect) BUT.. i'm trying some techniques like preshading and i'm planning some more.

PS sorry for bad Quality foto's its made from my cellphone.

Greetings

Johan

Belgium

Attachments

• Johan1.jpg
    Johan1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Johann2.jpg
    Johann2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Johann3.jpg
    Johann3.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Johann4.jpg
    Johann4.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Johann5.jpg
    Johann5.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:
A cellphone is a cellphone. But there are programs like Irfanview that allows to correct the quality of images as well. About resizing of shots I don't mention at all. Now it is done.

Humm... A little bit too "heavy" the pre-shading is, I think. But it's looking good though. Keep working on. :)

BTW... The aircraft was Bf109 but not Me109..... just for the future.

*Cough* Actually either prefix is fine, Bf or Me, both were used by the RLM right through to the end of the war.

:D

I can agree with that to a certain extent only , Pal. Messerschmitt Bf109 was designed when the factory was named Bayerische Flugzeugwerke GmbH. And it had been before the privilege of calling aircarft with a designer's name was introduced. That's why, the models 108, 109, 110 and a couple of others had the "Bf" abbreviation in their names. Later the name of the factory was change into Messerschmitt A.G. and then all planes were called with "Me". Therefore models like 210, 410, 163, 262, 323 had the signature in their names.

But we shouldn't hijack the thread I think.

the preshading is not done yet.. but thanks for the comment. First i'm going to apply normal collor on top. then i'm going to straight out with a lighter tone.. to put highligts on it. aldoh .. thats what i'm aming for in the end. Hope it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back