Have your own Bf-109G-6

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
Jun 10, 2007
Lancaster, California
1513825.jpg

1378129.jpg

this G6 was restored/rebuilt by Sandy air corp. in Austria. Sandy Air Corp - Me 109 G-6 WNr. 441059 "Gelbe 1" III./JG 3 "Udet"
It will be auctioned by Hermann Historica, Munich on the 16.April. See the following link: Hermann Historica - Internationales Auktionshaus fr Antiken, Alte Waffen, Orden und Ehrenzeichen, Historische Sammlungsstcke

Aparrently this bird is up for auction. How would u like that sitting in your yard!

Found on this website: Bf109 G6 - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum

Nice! Would love to fly it, but would also be afraid I'd screw it up. Ground loop it or some such, given it's reputation. Don't make them in 2 seat versions so your first flight in it you are on your own.

If I sold my house I cold buy one wing.

I've dreamed of owning one of those ever since I was a kid. The dream hasn't died.

Sorry to disappoint all you guys but it says "It's none flying" and judging by the cracks in some of those images you can see why!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back