Hawk and Eagle watching

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
Jun 10, 2007
Lancaster, California
Well, I recently found out that people stream alot of birds through webcams. I have become addicted to this over the past week, and would like to share with you.

The first link is of a Family of Red Tail Hawks and 3 babys. Its intresting watching, as every once in a while the male will bring a piegon in or rat.
The Franklin Institute Hawk Nest on USTREAM: Welcome to The Franklin Institute's Hawk Nest! For more information about this nest and the red-tailed hawks w...

THe second one is of a family of Bald Eagles with 2 little baby's. I just started watching them today.
Eagle Cam on USTREAM: Located on 2,700 acres, Duke Farms in Hillsborough, N.J., is one of the largest privately-owned parcels of undeveloped land in the ...

Here is one of a peregrine falcon. no little ones yet, but eggs are due to hatch soon.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/new/mercury-education

I hope you enjoy watching these as much as I do.

Last edited:
The Owl is in California, wait till about dusk time, then they get active and go hunting. I have seen them come back with a mouse and eat it, pretty cool, and all the screaching they make. The cam is IR so you can watch them 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back