He-111 or Blenheim?

Hinekel He-111 or Bristol Blenheim?

• Bristol Blenheim

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

he get's the impression you want me to give you a hug, BTW, dude, stop trying to hug me at school, it doesn't look good....................

i dunno but we got our best medal haul for 20 years, 30 in total, 9 gold, 9 silver and 12 bronze................

3 Gold and two Silver isn't bad for a country of 4 million, NZ's Olympic post-mortem is held to be a positive outcome....Anyway, I vote the Heinkel He-111, which saw service from the Spanish Civil War right thru to 1945, a testament to it's rugged, lumbering capabilities...While I've never been a great fan of the Blenheim, it's contribution to the Allied Nightfighter program was huge, being the first to use AI Radar, which of course led to greater developments and tactics...[like the Mosquito !!] - It also gave us the Beaufort, which saw alot of service down here in the Pacific with the Aussies...but the Beaufighter was definately the best outa the Bristol Stables though...The Blenheim filled a vital role in the early tough times of the War though and credit is due here. - I feel the He-111 was a much greater 'all-rounder', successive models were used in many different capacities, in different theatres....

Attachments

• raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._185.jpg
    raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__..._185.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 742

Users who are viewing this thread

Back