Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Betty

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Archie

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other (None of the above)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

oldcrowcv63

Tech Sergeant
Jan 12, 2012
Northeast North Carolina
Ginger Archie is always distracted from providing attention to his girlfriend, blonde sweet, but a bit dim, Betty by the jealous manipulations of dark-haired, sharp-witted Veronica. I always though Archie an idiot for not jumping ship and going over to the dark side but that's just me... Take your pick:

Veronica, Betty, Archie or none of the above:

For the purists among you, this questions derives from a thread equating the 1943 P-38G as Betty and the contemporary Spitfire (IX I think) as Veronica.

Moreover,

Archie first appeared in comics December 22, 1941 and his best friend was Jug-Head!

Get it? :lol:

Last edited:
Mal, you are a card.
The Spitfire is always the most beautifull....so, Veronica.
John

No question...............Veronica.

(can't believe I just answered that question on this forum! :) )

I can't believe I created this Poll!! :rolleyes:

Njaco, Note the name of the high school below: Riverdale High School, probably in NJ, (incidently, not far from where I grew up), so it's understandable you'd feel compelled to respond.

Last edited:
Pictures as requested: Veronica dark hair and Betty the Blond. Also for those who need more connective tissue to this forum, remember Archie first appeared in comics December 22, 1941 and his best friend was Jug-Head!

Attachments

• Morales-ArchiesGangcrop.jpg
    Morales-ArchiesGangcrop.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 237
  • ArchieBettyVeronica.jpg
    ArchieBettyVeronica.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Give me Vampirella any day! :)

Vampirella, a sexy vampiress in a skimpy costume, travels from Drakulon to Earth to seek revenge on the evil vampires who murdered her father. Adam Van Helsing, leader of a high-tech, globe-trotting, anti-vampire squad helps out. Written by D.A. Kellough <[email protected]>

Thirty centuries ago on the planet Drakulon a cult led by Vlad kills the Council and escapes to earth to become the bloodsuckers known as vampires. Ella, daughter of the slain High Elder, pursues the cult with vengeance in her heart. Shipwrecked for centuries on Mars, she eventually gets to earth as stowaway on a manned expedition. On present day earth Adam, a descendant of the Van Helsings, works for PURGE, a paramilitary group dedicated to hunting vampires. Ella is now known as Vampirella, and must form an uneasy alliance with Adam in order to locate and deal with their common enemy,

Is there any other proof necessary that 1941 was indeed a simpler time? :(

I can't believe I created this Poll!! :rolleyes:

Njaco, Note the name of the high school below: Riverdale High School, probably in NJ, (incidently, not far from where I grew up), so it's understandable you'd feel compelled to respond.

Well, by golly!!! :)

You know, you really have to look at the pic.

Betty wearing granny jeans and a cat-lady sweater. Veronica, well......................................

Last edited:
So A4K you are both naughty AND warped? :twisted: :)

And I might add that IMHO her outfit is structurally unsound for an action heroine/villainess and perhaps more suitable as prepratory for an OB/GYN exam.

Whereas Veronica's is keeping with 1970 sociatal norms and yet still provocative without showing all her junk. I mean: she's a tease.

Last edited:
She could always remove it if it gets in the way... :)

As for Veronica and Betty, ol' Vera's definitely the looker, especially in that little miniskirt outfit :)

I don't! He**, I married one and know the real truth of that statement, and I ain't talkin' 'cause I don't want to be haunted (More than I already am that is...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back