Hefty server/system update -- post issues here

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think there is the same problem with the search option we had previously. My posts/threads / latest post etc.. aren't accessed with these options both in my profile and My Posts at the top bar. It causes an error.

Oops! An error occurred: connection to 127.0.0.1:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Haven't had any problems so far, though I did notice that older post likes have disappeared. Not sure if that's a recent problem or if they were reset during the last big upgrade.

Should be up and running now.
I think there is the same problem with the search option we had previously. My posts/threads / latest post etc.. aren't accessed with these options both in my profile and My Posts at the top bar. It causes an error.

Oops! An error occurred: connection to 127.0.0.1:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Just wondering about that port. Are you using external indexing service for the search functionality David (sphinx by the look of the port number)? Could it be that it isn't started in the init.d and so it doesn't autostart on reboots?

Just started getting cross-scripting warnings this afternoon in my IE browser.

Happened only a couple times, might be screwed up spam coding and will go away when the ad refreshes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back