Helicopter Album

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool, here's one, good looking crew chief!

Attachments

• huey_610.jpg
    huey_610.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 905
Here's my old Flight for Life Helicopter (already posted)

Attachments

• n396lg_130.jpg
    n396lg_130.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 914
FLYBOYJ said:
How about a Huey with a 200 pound passive IR antenna mounted on the nose!
It looks like there aint enough room on board for someones suit case Fly so they strapped it to the front :) (by the way do you still have the lip fluff all you have to do is wax it and instant chocks away chaps :lol: )

When the workhorse gets mad..

Attachments

• ach22_519.jpg
    ach22_519.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 765
  • museum02_119.jpg
    museum02_119.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 770
Well I will definnatly contribute here since I am rotorhead. Ive got lots of great pics to post, just got to get them organized.

Well here are my first contributions:

The 1st one is my Blackhawk when I went to pick it back up in Mannheim Germany after it got back from Iraq. The other 3 are of a Huey going to the mothball joint (breaks down and cries) in Mannheim Germany. It was originally used as Opfor for training when we went to the field.

Attachments

• huey3_181.jpg
    huey3_181.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 738
  • huey2_157.jpg
    huey2_157.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 737
  • huey1_114.jpg
    huey1_114.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 741
  • myhawk_204.jpg
    myhawk_204.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 748
Nice shots Adler id love to get me mitts inside something like that, mind you by the time id have fininshed it couldnt be used as a blender.
so if you ever need some dismantling doing Im yer man. :)

Then wait till you look at some of mine. Unfortunately can't remember the sources but have stated that when posting them. I got them through search-engine looking.

Here's a picture of a HC.2 Wessex from 22 Sqd. SAR Wing who my dad served with at RAF Leuchars. He fixed the the helicopter in the picture!

Attachments

• hc-2_wessex_259.jpg
    hc-2_wessex_259.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 667
Ive often woundered D why the US Coast Guard and the RAF/Navy Airsea rescue favour different recovery methods The UK seem to go for the Strop and winch man where as the US prefer to use a basket. any Ideas? Perhaps Les with his watery connections or Skim being a Matlot
could help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back