Hello all, fairly new to forum.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the welcome all.
Been very busy lately, still got loads of stuff to unpack but managed to get some photos of a small quantity of my collection done but cannot upload until i find either the bluetooth dongle or the usb lead for phone, most of what i've taken photos of are what i want to get rid of and have to go through them all to check condition as some are missing parts and / or decals and some are brand new.
@ Conkerking, To be truthful i was building kits still up until i was 22 or so, just a big kid lol. Then i split up with my partner and ended up living at places for mere months at a time until i got with my current partner just over 7 years ago. I only started collecting models again just over 2 years ago and see it partly as an investment but i'd really like to get some built too.
I've no idea what to start on though, something with basic paint scheme at first i guess so it'll probably be British nightfighter aircraft.
@ airframes, unfortunately i was staying in one of the roughest areas up there, Port Clarence, wikipedia has a pretty accurate description of it although there were some nice people living there the majority weren't and i'm not missing the place at all. I currently live virtually on the flightline for Lakenheath and Mildenhall and we're not too far from Duxford (Imperial War Museum) and Old Warden (Shuttleworth Collection) aswell as being alot nearer to my partners family so it's all good.
Regards
Mike

Last edited:
Hi again Mike. I passed through Brandon a couple of times about four years back, when I was doing some work down that way - stayed over in Thetford, which I knew from my army days. Nice area, especially with Lakenheath on the doorstep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back