Hello from a newbie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dukesman

Airman
Jun 8, 2007
Hello all. I found this site on a random search one day. Great stuff here. I've been a ww2 aviation nut ever since I could pick up a die cast metal Matchbox airplane in the 1970s and 80s...now I mostly build models and read about the aircraft and the war itself. Looking forward to being a part of the community here!

Cheers!

I've been a ww2 aviation nut ever since I could pick up a die cast metal Matchbox airplane in the 1970s and 80s...
Cheers!

Hi DM
Ive been a nut all my life, (FBJ Adler can verify how nutty)
The aviation bit came only after my teenage years
Happy thread searching and look forward to your contributions.

I thought you had to be nut to post on here? Thats what they told me and I had to prove it! Oh well.

Hey, welcome Duke.

I thought you had to be nut to post on here? Thats what they told me and I had to prove it! Oh well.

Hey, welcome Duke.

Watch it everybody!!! He's off his medication again!!! And he used to be such a nice boy too. All the neighbors thought so, but then again being from New Jersey you can never tell about the blood line until it's too late you know. Poor lad.:cry: Welcome to the most interesting forum on the net Dukesman!!!!

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome! I am enjoying myself thoroughly here day after day. One of the best forums EVER!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back