Hello from Atlanta

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DarrellC

Airman
Jan 30, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Hello all. Just retired and decided to get back into modelling. Have done some since I was 12 or so. The last one I did was about 20 yrs ago. A USS Arizona with photo etch. I am now doing a 1/96 Constitution and a 1/350 of my old ship USS Hammerhead fast attack. Just got a 1/48 Doolittle B25. I'm collecting some details and upgrades fefore I start it. I have about 100 questions. If you get tired of me asking, just let me know.
Maybe dumb questions, but what do the little aircraft at the bottoms of some people's posts mean?

Welcome from Franklin N.C. just across the boarder!
The aircraft icons signify participation in the group builds. When the powers that be get caught up, I will have a couple.
Ask as many questions as you want, there are many knowledgeable people here, and we love to share the techniques.

Welcome to the forum!

As Meat said, the icons are for participating in model Group Builds. A badge with number signifies a winner and what place -i.e. 1st, 2nd, etc. There is a section for the GBs in the Modelling area - join in!!

Welcome to our funny little farm from just west of you

Attachments

• 2_1282559415_funny-welcome-sign.jpg
    2_1282559415_funny-welcome-sign.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 38
Who are the 5 old crabs? Oh wait...including me that makes....ok, who are the 4 old crabs?

Last edited:
Well heck, you two and me makes 3 we just need 2 more

I'm here……………………….One left to go……………………don't fight over it guys!
t0103.gif

Oh!!.......... Welcome Darrell, as you can see were just a bunch of……………………'NUTTERS'…………….and modelling freaks, it'll be good to have you join in.
t2027.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back