Hello from Gloucester, UK (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks for the welcomes guys.

Yeah Colin, I do love Star Trek. How could you tell???? :lol: I not totally nuts about it like other fans, but I do think it was the best TV show ever made. Closely followed by the remake of Battle Star Galactica.

Yeah Colin, I do love Star Trek. How could you tell???? :lol: I not totally nuts about it like other fans, but I do think it was the best TV show ever made. Closely followed by the remake of Battle Star Galactica.
I only saw scant clips of the new Galactica but it seemed very good, a bit more hard-edge than Trek, which seemed family-viewing oriented by comparison.

OK Andy

Sovereign class vs Galaxy class

who'd win?

I only saw scant clips of the new Galactica but it seemed very good, a bit more hard-edge than Trek, which seemed family-viewing oriented by comparison.

OK Andy

Sovereign class vs Galaxy class

who'd win?

Oh Sovereign hands down. She was a beautiful looking ship. Very sleak looking. The Galaxy class always looked clumsy looking to me. One of the reason they decided to get rid of it in 'ST - Generations' was because it didn't photograph too well apparently.

As for BSG, yeah it was defo hard edged. I was watching it a few weeks ago, and the misses was sitting there with me, and she said ' This isn't the BSG she remembers!!!' :lol:

That is soooooooooooo wrong. :lol:

I do like the music though. Even though its from the PS2 game 'Medal of Honor' :lol:

....and to feed my usual Yorktown obsession, just how many Yorktowns is there in ST?? :confused:

Only 2:- USS Yorktown, a Constitution-class starship appearing in the 23rd century
USS Yorktown (NCC-61137), a Zodiac-class starship appearing in the 24th century
:lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back