Hello from Missouri

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

n2dabloo

Recruit
Jun 20, 2008
My home is in the Ozark Mountains in Missouri. I work as a Captain on an oilfield support vessel off the west coast of Africa, currently in the scenic port of Port Gentil, Gabon. I was in the U.S. Army for 9 years, 6 of those years being spent in the wonderful country of Germany (Hanau, and a small Warhead Detachment in Baden Wurtemburg). In Hanau I was stationed at the Fliegerhorst Kaserne, an old Luftwaffe Airfield. Anyway, I've been fascinated by vintage aircraft most of my life and this looks like a fascinating site.

Welcome aboard, please feel free to move about and check things out ...........just stay away from lucky though hes having a hard time with nobody talkin about him anymore :lol: :lol:

My home is in the Ozark Mountains in Missouri. I work as a Captain on an oilfield support vessel off the west coast of Africa, currently in the scenic port of Port Gentil, Gabon. I was in the U.S. Army for 9 years, 6 of those years being spent in the wonderful country of Germany (Hanau, and a small Warhead Detachment in Baden Wurtemburg). In Hanau I was stationed at the Fliegerhorst Kaserne, an old Luftwaffe Airfield. Anyway, I've been fascinated by vintage aircraft most of my life and this looks like a fascinating site.
n2, Welcome to the group! You do seem to get sround!

DOUGRD, yes, I do have a pic:
gallery_4269_55_110240.jpg

she's a Well Stimulation Vessel, 260'X56', this pic was taken in Luba, Equatorial Guinea last year.

howdy,im in the nations with capt redlegs chasing me,i will take a looksee,and see you later.welcome sir.:D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back