Hello from Texas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_1860.jpg

alaska.jpg

First off, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, your right, Texas isn't the only state in the Union. But we are the only one that matters!!!! :) And we do have guns, lots of guns. You see, there are four rights of passage when your born. You are issued your birth certificate, your Republican membership card, your NRA card, and a .357 magnum.

Went by the Dallas gun show this last weekend. That show is massive! At first I thought the rodeo was extended a week but later learned that it ended the week before. There were literally thousands of cars and "pickup trucks" there. There looked to be enough weapons to out fit a couple of armys easily. Parsifal, I may live here but I've already settled into my habbits. I don't think I'll be picking up a southern or Texas drawl any time soon. Much less fix'en to do something.

I laughed my A* off when I saw pics of a gunshow in texas and they appeared to be selling cannons and HMGs and mortars. I thought...."that has to be texas"......

you guys.....you dont understand the concept of appropriate response......I know im gonna regret this.....My dad was friends with a guy in Rhodesia 40 years ago....he used to hunt lions with nothing more than a 22 and a fox terrier dog....true story guys....

What he didn't tell you was his .22 was bored out to a 30-06. LOL

To me, that's just asking for trouble. Might as well hunt hippo's with a hammer in a rubber raft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back