Hello to all from a newbie!

• Thread starter Deleted member 63714
  • Start date

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

D

Deleted member 63714

I just signed up today after having read these forums for years. I am not the biggest expert on here but I love WWII history and love WWII planes. Look forward to expanding my knowledge.

Thanks to all who wished me welcome... VikingBerserker, I was just looking at some of your posts. I can't figure out what plane that is under your posts. The one with yellow wings and 145 on it. What plane was that??? I'm embarrassed I don't recognize it...

Thanks to all for the warm welcome... I feel all agiddy... LOL

Thanks Crimea River and GrauGeist about the plane-I just wanted to know. I spent hours trying to figure it out but could find no example of it on the many places I searched for it.

Aaron Brooks Walters-I was born and raised in Grundy, Va.

Meatloaf109-I live in N.C. at the moment also.

@lucky13
Yes, North Carolina is the home of Nascar. I am about an hour north of Charlotte which has one of the biggest racing tracks at Lowe's Motor Speedway and one of the biggest races-the Coca Cola 600. Mooresville is called Race City USA and it's even closer. To be honest, I'm not much of a fan of racing in general. Way back when stock car racing started and amateurs were racing in souped up cars and wrecking and dying, it might have been interesting but today it's too professional. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back