Hello to your all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hej Denny! Har du ar vilkommen!

I lived once in Norrköping for 6 months, you live in a beautiful country!

Look out for Lucky, too - he hides behind a Scottish flag (and possibly a kilt..?) but is actually one of your countrymen!

Har det bra!

Evan

You are dead right Plan I could handle your weather conditions with my Girly Skin the Lack of sunshine would drive me bonlers. I would lose that All Aussie Tan I have. As for my accent I rather keep it. Its better to be confused with a Kiwi who sound similar to Aussies then have a WEIRD ENGLISH ACCENT infused with Pakistani

Yes, Emac, I am aware my nation is being overrun by vermin. But they haven't got any of the English accents yet.

Wildcat, English women melt into the hands of any man - don't feel special.

Its ok Plan we know they play a game in London. Its called Spot the True Englishman. And I know its not your fault Plan but people didn't listen to that old Politican who warned about what would occur to England,

And Plan we do feel special. Its the Accent and our way of life that English and American Women feel attracted to. Put it this way mate. You either have it or you don't

That maybe so with American women, but English women are one of the easiest; I think only the Vietnamese have gotten us beat. But then American women melt into our palms ... maybe that says something about the Americans... :|

And it was Enoch Powell who warned you Poms Plan. No not about women mate. But about unplanned illogical immigration

I know it was, great man. Branded a racist on his death bed a year or so ago - ba*ards.

Enoch Powell had vision far outweighed by modern contemparies who lable themselves as the Political Correct and designed the great modern failure of society called MultiCulturalism. Enoch Powell knew Multi Culturalism was a failure even before Govrnemnts adopted it. Powell wasn't a racist but foresaw the problems of mixing cultures with others in a melting pot of so called humanism. Yes its fine to have the warm and fuzzies about human being mixing equaly no matter the ethenic background. But since the dawn of time cultural differences negative or positive will always surface and that is what Powell in my opinion pointed out Plan. But for the Political Correct those concepts of Powells mocked the Political Correct and the errors they foisted onto society

Oh, he couldn't have been more right. You see the failure of multiculture everywhere in Britain. The sheer fact that we have Asian communities eradicates any notion that multiculture can work. All the Africans at my work sit together, there's no go areas for White British, there's BBC Asia ... etc. Good 'ole Enoch could have saved this country from it's current mess, but the rest of them were happy to see it ruined.

Yup....too many diggers, other ex-convicts and other trash....need to bring in some decency and common sense to this forum....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Decency and common sense. Christ Lucky those are foriegn words to you. Did you knock of some ones book On How to Win Friends and Influence Others again.

Yes out of his arse and if the wind is blowing the right way. One can almost understand 1 or 2 sylables but it takes years of practise and requires patience to understand Lucky.
You're confusing me with rednecks son....

Decency and common sense. Christ Lucky those are foriegn words to you. Did you knock of some ones book On How to Win Friends and Influence Others again.
The books that you handed over was a tad suspicious....didn't know how to take the naked guys in funny positions....seem to me a bit odd way to win friends and how to influence others....

You're confusing me with rednecks son....

The books that you handed over was a tad suspicious....didn't know how to take the naked guys in funny positions....seem to me a bit odd way to win friends and how to influence others....

Not confusing you with a Redneck at all Lucky, That would be too high an ideal for you. Lets face it mate every time you speak burp or sneeze your kilt vibrates

Well what can one say. If you can stretch like that bloke with the Llama you to will do so well mate making new friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back