Hello to your all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DennyBoy40

Recruit
Mar 2, 2008
Linkoping
Hi.

I´m a new member to this site. I think is a great website because I is interested in history in aviation, WW1 WW2 particular.

I wash born in a town Malmo in southern Sweden and live my childhood near Bulltofta Airfield. Remember the B-17 B-24´s how seake refuge in Sweden. Many of these landed at Bulltofta. As a boy at 4 to 5 years old, I remember to these day the frendly "young boys", how crew the bombers.

I´m think these is the ground for my interest in history of aviation.

My Best Regard
DennyBoy40

P.S

Parden my for my english writhing

Welcome to the forum, Denny. Don't worry about your english. We have
people on the board who's native tongue is english, and they don't do all
that well. Enjoy the place...

Charles

Welcome aboard. Nevermind your English; it's certainly a lot better than my Swedish and the Australians haven't even picked it up yet. :lol:

Plan that isn't English you speak. Its a form of Speach impediment mixed with a Phlegm from your last headcold you had from that terrible Pommy weather you have and the Phlegm got lodged in your vocal cords and refuses to shift no matter how much de-congestant you swill

Emac, you wouldn't know English if it smack you in the face with it's Royal fist. You complain about the weather here only 'cos you wouldn't be able to handle it with your girly thin skin and stupid accent - it's about as close to English as Chamberlain was to being right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back