Help on siggy picture downloading needed

What a fool am I!!!:oops: :rolleyes:
Thanks Gnomey, as you can see it works already...

Thanks to all for helping me!
 
Ahoj Romku,

I was almost sure you wrote down the URL address at improper place there.Therefore I have asked about it.Now it is clear.But due to the Net failure yesterday in the evening I wasn't able to continue my help for you.

As you have asked for a correction here are three ones.Which one is better?
I assumed that you want the pic have sharper because the source pic is of good quality.Simply when a pic is quite small all details become less visible.I hope you will enjoy one of these.

zdrawim moc,
 

Attachments

  • Romeknew1.gif
    Romeknew1.gif
    64.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Romeknew2.gif
    Romeknew2.gif
    63.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Romeknew3.gif
    Romeknew3.gif
    65.1 KB · Views: 268,447
Ahoj Romku,

I was almost sure you wrote down the URL address at improper place there.There fore I have asked about it.Noe it is clear.But due to the Net failure yesterday in the evening I wasn't able to continue my help for you.

As you have asked for a correction here are three ones.Which one is better?
I assumed that you want the pic have sharper because the source pic is of good quality.Simply when a pic is quite small all details become less visible.I hope you will enjoy one of these.

zdrawim moc,

Many thanks m8!
 
You are welcome.:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back