Help with Sig

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rustybugs

Banned
Dec 8, 2012
Las Vegas USA
As I sit here with head in hands and debating whether or not to ask for help, a little angel appears on my shoulder and says " Go ahead, these are nice folks. Someone will help you"

So here goes... I would like a sig for myself. Nothing too fancy and will be a one time request.

I do not have the skills to even try it and I certainly don't have any program that would assist me even with the great tutorial.

So here's my request for some kind person: My favorite aircraft is the P-61 Black Widow. I have several pic of different angles. Have it flying with a night time back ground.

Similar to the box art from the Revell kit, with all guns blazing. And my name Rusty somewhere in there. That's it.

Thanks

Hi Rusty, welcome to the forum. It would help if you could post a few of those pictures you consider being a candidate for your siggy. If some of the other guys chime in, we could produce a nice collection for you to choose from. But considering it's christmas time, it could take a few days, as the family needs some attention, too :)

Great, and thank you, no hurry on what ever is done. I will post the pics here...

023_p_61blackwidow72.jpg
p-61.jpg
p61_large.jpg

I hope this helps.
Thanks again

OMG that's great!!!! I love that angle .. If I may.. suggestion...make the plane and back ground the complete length, maybe a small web in the corner with the spider????? My name a little smaller and at the top or side, not so prominent , but also include at the bottom " signature courtesy of Thorlifter" The bit "signature courtesy of______"" I politely insist that whomever does it for me include that. Credit is due to the maker. Unless the designer insists that they remain anonymous.

That's great Thor, since I don't know squat about how to do these things, any chance of the spider web superimposed over photo.. in other words, the aircraft the entire width of the sig and the spider on top of it???

Thor, you sir have outdone yourself:shock::shock::shock: The bottom one looks fantastic. You sure you don't want to sign it? Anyway I will be asked about it so unless you don't want me to tell folks, don't be surprised to see your inbox getting full.

Again my thanks Now how to I get it into the proper place as a sig ??

I think I figured it out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back