Here you go, Lanc

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, in the absence of the money for it or a place to put it, I won't waste time considering it. Although it would make an interesting lawn ornament! Albeit a LARGE one. 8)

If I had a bit of property (several thousand acres) and a bit of cash (billions) I'd have a warbird garden 8)

This slightly deviant, detached bit of information brought to you by the Foundation For a Better Crazy

:lol:

Evanglider, have you ever heard of the TV presenter Jeremy Clarkson?

He bought an E.E Lightning and put it on his front lawn, while his wife was at work, she didnt even know! :lol:

There were 2 foot deep trenches on his lawn also where they towed it across :lol:

It was one to remember :lol: in Clarksons defence, he said they could sit under the wing in the shade on hot sunny days and drink tea :lol:

dude there's no way you can be serious about the P-38 being better loking than the EE Lightening, the EE was amoung the sexiest planes of all time..................

Will arrange for local pickup only - so they're trying to wriggle out of the postage costs..... honestly!

Mind you, I've been inside that Vulcan - I almost wish I hadn't. It was heartbreaking to see all the instruments pulled out, and the throttle levers ripped off for souvenirs. What kind of scummy people could do such a thing?

I have a nasty feeling that it's too far gone to save - spares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back