Hi all another mad Austalian here

carbine

Airman
26
0
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Location
Brisbane
Just found this site after doing some research for my low poly 3D modeling work. Was hunting around for interior shots of the B17 Flying fortress :lol:
Anyway Hi all and glad to be here looks like a handy site for research,
I am currently working full time as a Quality Asurance Inspector for Century yuasa Batteries. I am also working part time as a low/High poly modeller for an independant development team working on a FPS called 1944 D-Day Operation Overlord.
But thats enough of that dont want to get done for spaming lol.:p

Cheers
Paul
 
Welcome for Texas, I think there are shot for having Aussies nowdays.:D
Here is the inside of Thunderbird.

DBII
 

Attachments

  • 215_15.JPG
    215_15.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 196
Can't 'ave Aussies fighting amongst themselves - I'm here !

Ah, hello, carbine. More holes in the site now :rolleyes: Only kiddin' - welcome to the site :thumbright:
 
There is a voice comeing from the gutter and i wish to silence it.
Shut up pommy pr!ck. :)

Welcome carbine to the forum it's good to see we are in the majority here, only a couple of Victorians here thank god.
 
Now, now - just because your signature as those big missiles it doesn't mean you, personally, have got minerals. There's no need to be upset just because we still hold a place in your flag :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back