Hi! all from Queensland, Australia

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hay b***hes I'M BACK no no mum isnt looking over my shoulder and ok i apoligize for saying all that s**t in my introductory

Hello Scooter. Now be careful in this forum Scooter. It is no place for an Argentine Ant (Air Cadet) to get uppity and big note yourself. There are far to many real experts here who will rip you a new bum hole with the first hand experience they do have . Feel free to ask questions and join in the forum debates but. One thing learn first Scooter before opening orifice. Better to be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. And now I read your other posts. Much better attitude to have. People will readily assist you if you ask properly and avoid being a skite

hay b***hes I'M BACK no no mum isnt looking over my shoulder and ok i apoligize for saying all that s**t in my introductory

Works for me. Welcome aboard scooter. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here and as you already know some very interesting threads. Enjoy! Now where's Derfman? Anyboby seen him?

The f**king Aussies breed like bl**dy rabbits, what the h*ll is going on behind the curtains!? Where are the other people from our colonies, the Yanks? And don't give me any cr*p about some d*mn f*cking rubbish political correctness d*mn it!

Welcome to the family by the way...don't cr*p where you eat and we'll get along just fine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back