Hi! all from Queensland, Australia (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Whats the matter Lucky got a thistle stuck in the eye of your old fella again. That will teach you hunting Haggis in January without a thistle protector around the Crown Jewels. Next time don't be so bloody cheap

And Lucky remember I am only taking the piss out of you mate. Even though you have a thistle stuck in your old fella mate

Who are you calling a foulmouth pr*ck you halfwit? And what about a horrible accent, eh? That's a load bullsh*t coming from one that's all mouth and no trousers and can't even speak Queen's bl**dy English...arsewipe! You being able to do that is as rare as rocking horse sh*t.... Don't make me come over there to beat the seven shades of sh*t out of you....you Bertie Mr Big B*ll*cks.... Go back to your corner and snort your Bolivian marching powder...bl**dy bum nugget!

IN COMING.....!!!

U coming into the handful of tissues is irrelevant to the discussion Lucky... I guess we're all lucky u are coming into the tissues and not some bonnie lass, as the genetic makeup of said c um would sprout a new race of retarded, anal gaping Chimps....

Last time I checked, the USA didnt have a Queen, so her form of English is moot...

And as for u coming over here and beating seven shades of sh!t outta me, please remind me of the hand to hand combat training u've had, as I dont recall u ever stating such training... I got scars on my body from bigger and badder that tried the same thing, only with rifle rounds, bladed instruments, rockets, morters and artillery....

I got 2 words for u, BRING FRIENDS....

Let's not get into that....lmao! Have the outmost respect and admiration for you and your brothers in arms mate...hope to see you in Glasgow sometime, drinks on me.

As for the spanking, I'm afraid that you'd enjoy it far too much mate...:lol:

DAMNIT Lucky!! Are you hitting on my husband AGAIN!???? MAN, get your OWN!!!

NOOooo.....I am NOT..lmao!

I ain't even gonna ask what you're gonna use vaseline and the kleenex for mate...that's your own private business....I'll still be your friend and respect you nonetheless..

mood_naughty.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back