Hi! all from Queensland, Australia

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What the (beep) do you mean with me not liking you diggers or kiwis, huh!? If I'd like to catch some sun, I could go down to (beep) River Clyde for a (beep) sun tan. And don't get me started on those (beep) cornershop keepers and camel sh(beep)ggers. Today's national cuisine of good ol' queen (beep) loving Scotland is not Haggis but (beep) fish and (beep) chips or (beep) (beep) camel (beep) test(beep)les... Not to mention that it's headline news everytime (beep) time that you run into a (beep) Glaswegian here and not a (beep) inbread (beep) foreigner (beep)...
You (beep) people don't know how (beep) good you had it while you were our (beep) colonies and under our (beep) flag...! Decen't (beep) food, plenty of job, working justice system...no (beep) crime whatsoever...
icon_rant.gif
icon_rant.gif
icon_rant.gif
icon_rant.gif

Do you blame us...walking in knee high thistles in kilts with nothing under? I can think of a lot more fun things to do, than spend your day picking needles out from your b*lls...:lol:

I see your ... no I won't say that. You have a p...no I won't say that either. :|

What the (beep) do you mean with me not liking you diggers or kiwis, huh!? If I'd like to catch some sun, I could go down to (beep) River Clyde for a (beep) sun tan. And don't get me started on those (beep) cornershop keepers and camel sh(beep)ggers. Today's national cuisine of good ol' queen (beep) loving Scotland is not Haggis but (beep) fish and (beep) chips or (beep) (beep) camel (beep) test(beep)les... Not to mention that it's headline news everytime (beep) time that you run into a (beep) Glaswegian here and not a (beep) inbread (beep) foreigner (beep)...
You (beep) people don't know how (beep) good you had it while you were our (beep) colonies and under our (beep) flag...! Decen't (beep) food, plenty of job, working justice system...no (beep) crime whatsoever...
icon_rant.gif
icon_rant.gif
icon_rant.gif
icon_rant.gif

Just what we need a beeper in a Kilt picking thistles out of his arse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back