Hi all

some off the greatest people come from ohio like me of course, oh hell i forgot my lithium today
 
Thanks for the welcomes and looking at my stuff.


some off the greatest people come from ohio like me of course, oh hell i forgot my lithium today


In aviation; the Wright brothers, Don Gentile (Piqua?), John Glen, Neil Armstrong, Eddie Rickenbacker, Paul W. Tibbets, Bob Frisch of the 339th, Joseph Myers (first shoot down of a Me262). I probably butchered the spelling on a few of these? Do you know of any more noteworthy aviators I'm missing?

Andy
 
I will agree that those were great men, but the were Americans. Great men came from all over this country, from all walks of life. I wouldn't single out one state from the rest for heroes and men to look up to.
 
I will agree that those were great men, but the were Americans. Great men came from all over this country, from all walks of life. I wouldn't single out one state from the rest for heroes and men to look up to.


No doubt.
 
Thank you Emac44.

Sorry I haven't been participating as much as I would like to. Been pretty busy with my day job, artwork, and family matters. If you want to see the painting I'm working on go to http:Graphiticus on deviantART .

andy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back