Hi all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just joined today. :)

I'm a aviation artist (a hobby right now). I thought this would be a good place to get info on details for projects I'll be working on and maybe learn a thing or two in the deal. I recognize a few of the aviation artist members here from other forums. Looks like a good place to lose track of the time.

Andy

Well, if you were around to do your duties around here by greeting new people, then I wouldn't have to do it....you're getting old man, you're loosing your style....

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Charles, if you don't know the answer to that question you're not a true Buckeye.

Thanks for the compliments on the artwork too guys. Soon I'll be starting an acrylic painting of Steve Ananian's and James Woolery's P-51s returning home to Fowlmere after a mission. It'll be my first serious attempt at acrylic painting. It's part of my ASAA scholarship project. I'll post it when completed.

Andy

G'day Andy!

Nice artwork - always good to see someone else's work (I'm an artist too, but like you, just as a hobby at the moment)

Welcome to the site!

Evan (alias A4k)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back