Hi all

Graphiticus

Airman
11
0
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Location
100 yards north of Cincinnati
Just joined today. :)

I'm a aviation artist (a hobby right now). I thought this would be a good place to get info on details for projects I'll be working on and maybe learn a thing or two in the deal. I recognize a few of the aviation artist members here from other forums. Looks like a good place to lose track of the time.

Andy
 
hey mate welcome!
 
He just wants to kick some Swedish/Scottish ass and chew bubblegum, and he's all out of bubblegum...
 
Well, if you were around to do your duties around here by greeting new people, then I wouldn't have to do it....you're getting old man, you're loosing your style....
 
Hey andy glad your here, luckys off his meds again isnt he?
 
Welcome to the forum.

I love your art of the Blackhawk. I was a Blackhawk Crewchief. Flew them over in Iraq as well like your friends brother you made it for.
 
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Charles, if you don't know the answer to that question you're not a true Buckeye.

Thanks for the compliments on the artwork too guys. Soon I'll be starting an acrylic painting of Steve Ananian's and James Woolery's P-51s returning home to Fowlmere after a mission. It'll be my first serious attempt at acrylic painting. It's part of my ASAA scholarship project. I'll post it when completed.

Andy
 
Nice work Graphiticus.
 
G'day Andy!

Nice artwork - always good to see someone else's work (I'm an artist too, but like you, just as a hobby at the moment)

Welcome to the site!

Evan (alias A4k)
 
Hi Andy, Welcome to our little escape from current reality. I like your artwork. Very nice indeed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back