Hi all

vampirella

Airman
10
0
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Hi,
I am new to this board and wanted to say a quick hello!
Some of you might have seen my posting in the model section, thanks to them and hello to the rest.
My main interests in this area are Luftwaffe Tech, sim gaming (Il2) and some model building.
I wish you all well and see you around!
:twisted:
 
Greetings....! Welcome to the cuckoos nest, where Njaco is the big wig, the big cheese, the big kahuna....
 
At least I'm not walking around someplace I wasn't born, going, "Where's the IKEA store?" :)

Welcome to the Nuthouse!
 
Hallo Vampirella,

Welcome and greetings from Poland.:D
 
somone plese say somthing
 
Ladies and Gentleman we have a Winner!
 
Ladies and Gentleman we have a Winner!


Adler: That "quote" thread of yours is going to get very full, very quickly !

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back