Hi all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi all,

I'm new here and I'd like to introduce myself. My real name is Rick and as you can see, I live in the Netherlands.
I've been into aviation for my whole life and I always enjoy watching aircraft (especially warbirds and classics:D ). I've flown with Radio Controlled aircraft for about 3 years before I started Gliding. I still fly and I'm looking forward to go for my PPL.

My dad has a Yak-52, RA3326K (ex LY-AQC). I've flown with it many times. I really like the Yak-52.

My Favourite Warbird is the F4U Corsair and my favourite bomber is the B-25 Mitchell.

I hope this is enough information about myself and I hope to learn more about warbirds and to meet nice people here 8)

Regards,
Rick

Hello. One of the best introductions to date, as opposed to the usual delving in a getting slapped. Welcome to the site. We're all a bunch of clowns with a lot of hidden information, honest... just get to know us 'n' you'll be a welcome member ! :D

Clowns, well lets call this whole thing a circus, LOL LOL, Welcome Rick and like PlanD said you will have fun here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back