Hi everyone

Clausewitz

Airman
41
1
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Location
Turkey
I used to glue some basic kits without any putty or paint when I was a kid. A couple of years ago, all of a sudden I decided to come back, and a quick search revealed how out-of-date I was. With a 4-year-old kid (and another one arriving in May), I could not invest enough time in modelling and could only manage to finish a few kits. I like building aircrafts of wwi and wwii only. This is the first time I'm posting in an international forum and I'm sure I'll have a great time here.

Aydin
 
Welcome once again Aydin to the site. Greetings from Poland.

I hope the Academy kit of the Fw190A won't be the last one assembled here by you.
 
Welcome Aydin. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
 
sign0016.gif

G'day mate, greeting from Australia.
 
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the place....

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back