Hi Folks

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SeptemberFury

Airman
Aug 26, 2006
Hi everyone.

My name is Rob and I'm a keen aviation enthusiast on second world war aircraft and modern alike.

I am a member of the Midland Air Museum at Coventry, England and work on a number of cold war jets and not so cold also. The types I have had time on are;

DeHavilland Sea Vixen
Vulcan
NF14 Meteor
DH Dove
F104 Starfighter.

The Starfighter is my current project at the museum and is probably the most complex of all airframes so far.

If anyone would like to know more, please feel free to ask any questions.

I look forward to posting on the forum and chatting with fellow aviaton buffs.

See ya soon.

Welcome!!

I worked on -104s in Mojave CA. One company I worked for did flight test work with one. For another individual I worked for ,we starting restoring one that was made of some salvaged parts from Darrel Greenamyer's Red Baron. The owner eventually sold it as it was becoming a money pit.

the lancaster kicks *** said:
welcome fury, it seems like you've got a lot of experience to offer, no doubt you'll be a great use to the site if you stay around..........

Looks like I'll be here for a while mate. Judging by your name your a Lancaster nut. She was with us on Saturday and Sunday. Cracking stuff!

Attachments

• LancasterLandingGearDown2oClock.jpg
    LancasterLandingGearDown2oClock.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 85
Erich said:
great pic but is that a Ju 88G-6 coming out from the cloud onto her rear ? ;)

Plenty of guns to see it off mate:lol:

on the landing approach Erich? well that's just not cricket... much more likely to be an intruding Fw-190 no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back