Hi Folks!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Instal

Airman
Oct 3, 2007
Victoria BC
I stumbled across this great forum by chance and I am very excited to be a new member but I could use some help. I made a mistake when signing up and my email address is my user name (darn autofill). I can't seem to be able to change it. I see where I can change email etc but not user name. Any help is appreciated.

I stumbled across this great forum by chance and I am very excited to be a new member but I could use some help. I made a mistake when signing up and my email address is my user name (darn autofill). I can't seem to be able to change it. I see where I can change email etc but not user name. Any help is appreciated.

From Winnipeg?

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I will very much enjoy being able to talk about WW2 without boring the wife to tears. Has anyone elses significant other ever said "not ANOTHER war documentary!"

My hand shot up so fast I broke my arm when it hit the ceiling!! :lol: Kens Burns nearly killed her. (especially since they repaeted each episode after the first one was finished) I counter that though by taking her to Ulta and buying BE products online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back