Hi from AUS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SSSSSSSSSSSSSShhhh Wild don't tell a pom all that. Keep them fearful of spiders and snakes otherwise we will be over run by barmy Army fans crying in their newcastle Brown Looney soup bitching about the weather the bikini girls cold beer and kick arse cricket team we have here. Let them put up with bloody miserable weather and living next door to the mon sewers from France

you are a former colony- it would be seen as quite a step down from our social high horse to be seen with you bunch of convicts, wouldn't trust you as far as i could throw you, plus i like not having skin cancer ;) and a beautiful set of pearly whites :toothy5:

I have a set of pearly whites. There shiny. But yes, I wouldn't like to get attacked by a rabid kangaroo. First they bite, then they kick, then stomp. Then bite again....

I wouldn't need to be Aussie to enjoy your "...awesome climate, beautiful country side, superb white sandy beaches, bikini clad babes..." I'll skip the Aussie beer though, and if I lived in Australia I wouldn't waste my time watching cricket.

Trust me, Emac, you'll never get too many British in your country. They're all weird and actually love the cold weather. And lanc, I'd rather have "kangeroo issues" than chav issues, anyday of the year.

Any one notice how Lanc has become really sarky recently since England lost the Ashes again to Australia. Remember why we call you POMS Lanc. 1 you are still imprisoned in Mother England 2 you live next door to france and 3 i rather have skin cancer then listen to a pom whine. least you know the cancer can be cured or it will kill you but pommy whining and whinging never stops and Lanc i will take kangaroo issue over paki issues any day of the week. Any way who wants to go around looking like a pale of milk when they take their shirt of and smile a disappearing grin that camoflagues with their skin colour because you are scared of Vitamin sunshine

You'd whine too if your Empire collapsed for no good reason. And it's funny that you lot say we whine, when all Aussies do is whine about us whining. :lol:

You make a valid point. But the fact that all you Aussies can think about is us whining obviously shows the world; that we're so amazing you can't stop thinking about us ! :| :lol:

Talking about whinging POMs, anyone heard about some ex-pat Poms now living in Oz, trying to get the word Pom banned by the UN because they claim it's derogatory? How do our English friends on this site feel when we call you Poms?

I see Wild and will same Pom have words like ramsey's banned because the English think we all live on bloody Ramsey Street. Or them stop calling us bloody convicts etc. Yeah 2 way street mate. if that Pommy can't handle it time he went back to the old Dart

You make a valid point. But the fact that all you Aussies can think about is us whining obviously shows the world; that we're so amazing you can't stop thinking about us ! :| :lol:

we do you the honour of stirring you Plan is because most of us here in Aussie have English mates. And as mates you well know its pick at each other time:p :p

What ***** whipped fags are trying to stop you lot calling us Poms?! Kick their arses out of your country!

You call us Poms, we call you freakin' Connies. End of. It's naturally British to take the p*ss out of each other.

Yeah more from the PC brigade. I wish they would all p!ss off. The way I see it, is anyone who migrates to this country and doesn't like it or doesn't want to comply with it, should f*ck off back to whatever hell hole they came from. I'll even see them off at the airport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back