HI from Canada

arrdee

Recruit
4
0
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
My name is Richard, I retired a few years ago and can now devote the time
to return to my hobby of many years ago, modeling wood and plastic aircraft.
I am mainly interested in early aviation up to early WW2 of the Canadian airfoces (CAC CAF RCAF). Look forward to using the forum for research, ideas and general discusions on this topic.
 
hi from the south of Canada , some people are looking for info on 410 if you have any
 
Welcome from the Northwest Territories.
 
My name is Richard, I retired a few years ago and can now devote the time
to return to my hobby of many years ago, modeling wood and plastic aircraft.
I am mainly interested in early aviation up to early WW2 of the Canadian airfoces (CAC CAF RCAF). Look forward to using the forum for research, ideas and general discusions on this topic.

Welcome from Winnipeg, where in Canada you from?
 
hi from winnipeg
 
Welcome to the forum.
 
Hi Arrdee: Greting's from your neighbors to the south. You'll
enjoy the forum. BTW, what's "retired" ??

Charles

To me being retired means that when I look outside my window and see a foot of snow, as I can this morning,I dont have to go out, more time for my hobby.
thanks to all for the welcomes.
I am from Angus Ontario.
 
..hey Bernhart I'm in Guelph too !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back