HI FROM RAINY ENGLAND

matthews4037

Recruit
1
0
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
POURING DOWN AND VERY COLD HOPE THIS FINDS YOU ALL WELL
 
Hallo !!!
Greetings from ( I hope not today only) sunny Poland.
 
It appears our weather is very similar. Welcome from Seattle Washington USA.
 
Hello from a very hot South Australia... send us some of that rain!!!
Yesterday our city max. was 40.7C / 105F, where I live north of the city it was a tad over 42C - about 108F. Today the forecast is for the same!
 
Ill trade with you if you want. You have a good warm 60 F if you want. You can have it. I would rather have the 7 F and the snow on the ground like we normally have.
 
Ill trade with you if you want. You have a good warm 60 F if you want. You can have it. I would rather have the 7 F and the snow on the ground like we normally have.

I actually like the cold, not a lot of snow on the ground but great for a fire in the fire place and a glass of wine with a good book

Micdrow :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back