Hi I'm Kevin From Virginia Beach

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

KevinB

Airman
Jun 27, 2008
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Hi there:D

I'm Kevin B from Virginia Beach.
I'm glad to be here and I hope that I can learn from you folks to keep the tradition alive :)

My experience is mostly (that's code for all) in modern aircraft, but I really have a love for the muscle of the machines that are WW2 warbirds. If I could insure one, or afford to fuel one...I would. I cant, but I'm still happy to learn.

All the best to you,

KB

Hi Kevin, Welcome to the forum. I used to live in VAB. Down off Independence Blvd on Chimney Creek Dr. "Mr. C" also lives there and should be around soon to say Hello. Nice Gent to know. Well, enjoy your stay.
Just out of curiosity, which modern A/C do you have your experience in?

Hello Kevin:

I live in Va. Beach, in the Windsor Woods section. Welcome to the forum.

Charles [aka Mr. C.]

Heya Mr. C,
I'm very familiar with the area. We just finished a new elementary school there on Presidential. We're working on another over on the other side of Plaza Trail now in Windsor Oaks.

I live over behind Cypress Point on Virginia Tech Trail.

Thanks to everone for the warm welcomes. I'm glad to have found this site. It appears there is a wealth of info here.

KB

Heya Mr. C,
I'm very familiar with the area. We just finished a new elementary school there on Presidential. We're working on another over on the other side of Plaza Trail now in Windsor Oaks.

Thanks to everone for the warm welcomes. I'm glad to have found this site. It appears there is a wealth of info here.

KB

Kevin:

Had the pleasue of touring the new school, which, BTW, backs up to
Historyland Drive..... which is where I live !!

You are correct, there is an absolute wealth of info here, from modeling to
aircraft color schemes, to who shot John and where ! All you have to do is
ask, and someone knows the answer.

Oh.... what do you think of the [cough] smoke ??

Cheers,

Charles

I'm done with this smoke....dare I say I'm ready for a tropical storm to come along and quench the smouldering swamp for good. It seems like smoke has been a part of the weather for about a month now.

I'm guessing you know Drummond Ball if you took the tour of Windsor Woods. I think that facility is a far sight better than it was when we found it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back