Historic Finnish Aviation at Flickr

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mangrove

Airman
Nov 6, 2004
I have personally copied all the photos shown at my photostream from the Finnish National Archive. Most of them have never been published on paper. I try to add more photos as I copy them from the archives and also add notes to the old ones. According to Finnish copyright law all these photos and pictures are free of copyright.

Last edited:
Is their any pictures of an airfied at Turku?

ALso looking for photos of the Heinonen HK-1 Keltiainen if you should stumble across any.

Thanks for posting Martti.

Is their any pictures of an airfied at Turku?

ALso looking for photos of the Heinonen HK-1 Keltiainen if you should stumble across any.

Probably not since the stuff I'm looking is from the military archive and those you are looking is from a civilian archive. The only photos from HK-1 I know are at Finnish Aviation Museum's archive and I don't have any plans to go there for a long time. Sorry!

Probably not since the stuff I'm looking is from the military archive and those you are looking is from a civilian archive. The only photos from HK-1 I know are at Finnish Aviation Museum's archive and I don't have any plans to go there for a long time. Sorry!

No problem. Look forward to seeing more of your uplpads.

I added some advertisements from 1930s Finnish Air Force magazine "Aero".

3418421070_11c6fba945.png

3418056280_cf6ef98450.png

I have personally copied all the photos shown at my photostream from the Finnish National Archive. Most of them have never been published on paper. I try to add more photos as I copy them from the archives and also add notes to the old ones. According to Finnish copyright law all these photos and pictures are free of copyright.

Flickr: Martti J. Kujansuu's Photostream

Martti

Hi Martti,
very, very interesting material.Please do keep us posted!
carson1934:) :) :)

If you haven't visited the site lately there are lot of new material uploaded like this photography of Kemijärvi taken on 16th July 1936.

3638687714_152ed57936.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back