Hitler pictures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Excellent pics. Those first pics are of Nurnberg Nazi Party Grounds in Nurnberg about 30 minutes from here. I think I posted some pics of what they look like today here on this forum.

Is anyone seeing what I'm seeing...Any info on who took the pic's...You just do not get that close to Hitler and his goons...This person must of been up the lader in the SS he had free rane on the pic's..Any more info on the man behind the photos...????

looks like the photgs name was Von Heinrich Hoffman. More pics.

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 218
Here's the intro to the book. I can only read so much of it due to the "old German script", maybe someone can translate..

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 204
Just a couple more, whats amazing is how sharp these pics are when viewed thru that folding metal 3d viewer it comes with. The pics show as 2 side by side but when I put them in the viewer you see just one,simply amazing quality for that time.

Attachments

• Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 211
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 216
These photos are priceless ! I'd be willing to bet they have never before
been published. Truly a great find ! Thanks for sharing....

Charles

Torch.. what ever the source thanks for sharing the pix.

Just to clarify, you initially mentioned "photo album" then you say "book". For most people "photo album" implies collection of personal photos, mostly snapshots. The pictures are definitely taken by a professional with unrestricted access.

Perhaps this is a government sponsored book that was given to members of the SS for morale purposes.. kinda like a year book.

Any signatures in it??

No signatures but I can scan what looks like a forwarding note. Also maybe a personal qoute from Hitler at the end. I just can't read the old style German or else I could partially translate. I geuss it's a photo album with text.

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 159
I don't think it's a personal note from Hitler. As far as I can read it, it's some text about Nurnberg being the best place for this special days for the Reich's party (NSDAP) and the last sentence is a praise to Adolf Hitler, with his name in printed in big, bold letters. The text is written by a Dotor Dietrich.

I dont think that is Hitler. That is not his hand on the other mans thigh. Look closely and you will see that he has both of his hands held together and the other mans hand is on his own thigh.

Damn you're a tough crowd to fool! You're spot on Adler. It's not Hitler, and there's no 'hanky-panky' going on. However the photo from 1910 is not doctored in any way and the 'union' of elbows is a remarkable illusion, hence its inclusion...

where did u find that?

...in this book...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back