HOBBY BOSS 2012

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The competition includes models from all over the world.
The judges have to break my head, that would bring out the best.
I invite you to take part in the "HOBBY BOSS 2012"
12945916.jpg

67398428.jpg

27776902.jpg

24495746.jpg

99067535.jpg

02266153.jpg

Anosov Konstantin/Аносов Константин
Russia, Barnaul / Россия, Барнаул
21678715.jpg

10892192.jpg

10892192.jpg

Russia / Россия
18201571.jpg

61747702.jpg

18103425.jpg

Russia / Россия
47750628.jpg

81181948.jpg

00311273.jpg

Tcherepanov Sergei/Черепанов Сергей
Russia / Россия
55214149.jpg

07995286.jpg

33513895.jpg

Russia / Россия
73321427.jpg

04619522.jpg

58824618.jpg

Well, finally. All the judges gave their decision. Long gathered, apparently hypothetical end of the world has had an effect.
So my opinions are Alex Lyubovoschin.
Brano Herain one from Slovakia. 3
There is no denying some drool.
2 Igor Emashev with his MiG-15 2
It looks just fine and photos in the sky is something.
3 4
Nice clean build.
4l 5
Like how prisheyding made on dark paint.
5 7
A little bit lame canopy cover.
6 6
Very neat job but looks like a toy.
7 1
Photos are not the best light strongly.
Some of the recent work of Alexis.
ALEKSS : all : Page 1 : - ScaleModels.ru
7532890.jpg
6658010.jpg

4439564.jpg
9311664.jpg

The next judge in aviation became president of the club ITSM "1:72" Valery Serdyuk. Who saw and remembers Novosibirsk magazine "Stand Master", seen a lot of work, training articles, and so I can only say one thing Valery just "GURU" modeling in Siberia and in Russia as a whole.
1/48:
1st place - Yak-38 M has no major complaints, Unless otherwise credibility (confidence) cutting width of the border lines
camouflage.
2nd place - MiG-17F.Plyusy: the model, in general, no complaints. The assembly is very accurate, the color of texture also normal. On
camouflage colors, I think that a lot of little brown and green. Modeled after a few comments:
The space between the engine and the fuselage frames in the frame mounting bracket engine pustovato.
- At autopsy panel compartment front of the cockpit and fuselage, respectively, the locks must be
the "open".
The composition:
Yellow stripe marking of concrete went into "nowhere"
-The plot maloveroyaten.Zamena or engine diagnostics in such a configuration is not compatible with the work
for armaments.
-Doubt color bombs.
It is desirable to frame baguette frame
3rd place - F-7 Corsair.Tonirovka very original, but a bit sloppy + would be worth adding chips and scrapes
paint. With such "zachuhlosti" color rubber tires cost to gray. The texture of the surface came out very
reliable.
4th A-10 A. Illogical some bands and camouflage stains on the fuselage and engine nacelles, including through
rasshivki.Mnogo work on coloring interior cabin, which is good, but can not see how much this is done qualitatively
(Small photo). Not enough bottom photo model.
5th place is worth F/A-18 dotonirovat black color on vertical tail and shades of burnt metal on the engine nozzle, and
also increase the wear on the ground entrance pilots in the cockpit.
6th Yak-38U is also doubtful yellow bottom of the fuselage. Protruding antenna and a sensor on this scale should
do more elegant. Paint surface (top) should be more glossy.
7th place - Me-262 with opening panels. Schwalbe best of three submitted to the contest. Of the minuses - too little toning and black rubber wheels.
8th place - Me-Not true 262 American selected color camouflage, lack of proper toning. Paint a little thickish. Cause
doubt border camouflage. Of the benefits - is toning bottom.
9th - Me-262 Bonus study osnovnyhnish shassi.Iz minuses: granular paint, tinting missing.
10th place - FJ-4 Fury on the yellow tinting on the wings too contrasting. On the vertical tail (in red) appears to
photos, everything is normal. Poorly visible on base color tinting. It should be
refine suspended TB - broaden and toned.
11th - MirageIII Izkorobochnaya assembly. Lacquered substrate decals shines otstutsvuet toning.
1/72:
1 place - the MiG-15 b \ n 393. Without a doubt, especially failed artistic photos in direct sunlight. The only caveat -
thick edge on the wings.
2nd place - F-14 well-toned top model, but panel lines should be a little less noticeable, especially on the sides
fuselage under the cab. Well-toned rack chassis.
3rd place - the MiG-15 UTI Bonus - airbrushing his case. Bottom fuselage and wings tinted too clearly. Top is
add tinting to the fuselage and wear marks in the cockpit.
4th place - TA-7C Corsair again too strong contrast pointing and no traces of use. Plumage pendant arms
too thick. Of the benefits - to open the hatches.
5th place - F-8 Judging by the photos, the paint thickish + spar varnish, so get out the grain. Colouring very prototype
original. No photo below.
6th place - F9F b \ n 307 little toning, faded photos and no angle at the bottom. Thick stabilizers on hangers.
7th place - F9F b \ n 155 A thick paint and varnish, so got out the grain. Suspension of missiles under the left wing glued crooked. Plumage
thick suspensions. Shaded lines pointing there, but no traces of use.
9953911.jpg

result:

1/72
2042252.jpg

1/48 will be later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back