Holocaust (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NightHawk

Senior Airman
Aug 3, 2004
Gaza Strip
On this Thursday we have the Holocaust memorial day in isreal,
For the 6.000.000 jews who were murdered by the Nazis.
יהי זכרם ברוך
REMEMBER AND NEVER FORGET

Attachments

• costume_188.jpg
    costume_188.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3,340
That picture he posted has a very very innapropriate name... Costume??? Who the fuck would wear a costume of a Jewish Holocost Victim???

I also happen to find it very funny that Nighthawk calls his race "Jews".... I dont know many Jewish people who like the word "Jew"...

Never Forget......

And its happening in Africa as we speak.... Starvation will end up killing almost as many innocents as Hitler did... The UN and Bono can only do so much...

U CANT GROW FOOD IN THE FREAKIN DESERT!!

Good point, Les. Unfortunately, the human race has a long way to go.

It is funny with the word Jew. To call a single person a Jew is sometimes considered derogatory, but to call a group of us Jews, it's okay. I never figured that one out. I think it also depends on the context the word is used in. Either way, it's much better than "kike". :shock:

LoL... I remember the first time I heard that word "kike"... It was in the movie "Porky's".... Remember??? In the lockeroom????

"I think I'll go fly a Kike".... We didnt have too many Jewish kids in suburban Long Island back in the day lol.... We were all like "I dont get it"...

And its happening in Africa as we speak.... Starvation will end up killing almost as many innocents as Hitler did... The UN and Bono can only do so much...
The difference is most of the deaths in Africa although appalling are not part of an state organized mass killing of a race the closest I know of it to that was the Hutu's and the Tutsi-es in Rwanda.
Nationality had nothing to do with it German, French, Pole, whatever it was just being Jewish that sealed these peoples fate.
F**k*ng Nazi pigs

Attachments

• belsen2_105.jpg
    belsen2_105.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 2,945
  • belsen_epa_549.jpg
    belsen_epa_549.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7,698
You can grow food in the desert. The only reason Africa is starving is because they're not working and they supported their governments until the governments turned around and dumped on them.

Look at Zimbabwae; "Kick out the white farmers!" pure fanatical racism on the part of ALL the country until they had all the whites out of the nation, and no one to be racist to. The government started demolishing their homes and now they're crying out for aid! Ha! Let them starve! They were only well and good because whites knew how to run the farms, they don't 'cos they're stupid! And then they kick the people out who were keeping them alive! The fact that they're starving now is natural justice.

And all that money going to Africa is a load of bull. It all goes to the warlords and clan leaders. Buying new mansions, mercedes and helicopters for private transport. All they're doing, all the time is fighting each other. How can we expect to help people inside a culture unwilling to help themselves? Even African-Americans have "disowned" them and refused to give aid because they think those in Africa are lazy and should work instead of just holding their hands out.

Give Africa £2 a month so they can buy AK-47s for their clan wars!

If you really wanted to help them, you'd go in there with military force remove the leaders. Rule the country, build the farms and feed the people. Much like what Europe was doing in the days of Global Imperialism. But these days "Europe bled Africa dry". People who say that don't have a clue; we built their roads, we built their railways, we uncovered their resources, we kept them alive! And yes, we did it for our own good but we still kept them alive. Europe didn't destroy the infrastructure it had developed in Africa when it left, the Africans did.

Mankind has advanced far enough to create our own climate, we could turn Africa in to one lush rainforest if we wanted to. But Africa is racist, they hate whites and don't accept them in their country. The U.S could build the exact system they have in the Arizona desert to grow in a desert, but they never will. The reason is everyone rants on about giving them money. Why? Did anyone give Europe money in the Dark Ages? Did anyone give the Ancient Eygptians money?

Poor Africans with their droughts, locust swarms and war. Well, here's a solution; move near a river or dig a well (elephants can find water in the desert, so can humans), eat the locusts and stop being so stupid, stop fighting.

They won't though, so this has been a waste of my time.

The Holocaust will happen again just never on such a grand scale.

Yeah, and the pussy Greenpaece members stop me in the metro and want me to sign a petition against GM food...

plan_D said:

Look at Zimbabwae; "Kick out the white farmers!" pure fanatical racism on the part of ALL the country until they had all the whites out of the nation, and no one to be racist to. The government started demolishing their homes and now they're crying out for aid! Ha! Let them starve! They were only well and good because whites knew how to run the farms, they don't 'cos they're stupid! And then they kick the people out who were keeping them alive! The fact that they're starving now is natural justice.

Agree - I've been to Botswana - All the Zimbabwans try to go there and are sometimes gunned down at the border by the Zimbabwan Army.

plan_D said:
. And all that money going to Africa is a load of bull. It all goes to the warlords and clan leaders. Buying new mansions, mercedes and helicopters for private transport. All they're doing, all the time is fighting each other. How can we expect to help people inside a culture unwilling to help themselves? Even African-Americans have "disowned" them and refused to give aid because they think those in Africa are lazy and should work instead of just holding their hands out.

It's funny to see African Amercians go to Afica to find their "roots." They return to find that many Africans hate them worse than bigoted white southerners!

plan_D said:
If you really wanted to help them, you'd go in there with military force remove the leaders. Rule the country, build the farms and feed the people. Much like what Europe was doing in the days of Global Imperialism. But these days "Europe bled Africa dry". People who say that don't have a clue; we built their roads, we built their railways, we uncovered their resources, we kept them alive! And yes, we did it for our own good but we still kept them alive. Europe didn't destroy the infrastructure it had developed in Africa when it left, the Africans did.

Agree - And those who preach this crap were never there!

plan_D said:
. Mankind has advanced far enough to create our own climate, we could turn Africa in to one lush rainforest if we wanted to. But Africa is racist, they hate whites and don't accept them in their country. The U.S could build the exact system they have in the Arizona desert to grow in a desert, but they never will. The reason is everyone rants on about giving them money. Why? Did anyone give Europe money in the Dark Ages? Did anyone give the Ancient Eygptians money?

Poor Africans with their droughts, locust swarms and war. Well, here's a solution; move near a river or dig a well (elephants can find water in the desert, so can humans), eat the locusts and stop being so stupid, stop fighting.

They won't though, so this has been a waste of my time.

You hit the nail on the head D! ;)

I agree we should never forget what happened and learn from it so that it may never happen again. Unfortunatly Plan_D you are correct it will happen again and it already has in places like Kosovo, Bosnia, Cambodia, Iraq....The list is endless.

y didnt say that is posible,only that revenge is what y want
against whom??against everione that kill my people,or helped them do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back