Hot Space's Slides

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Neo said:
Hot Space said:
Also the thing that will really pi$s him off would be to take his kills - He hates it :lol:

Hot Space

Oh yes!! C'mon space let's just you and I get on his team and everyone else get on the opposing team and we'll take turns bugging the hell out of him until he LEAVES it won't take long :tomcat:

Neo

Yep, I'm all for that, m8. Casey doesn't know about this yet, but I'm sure he'll be just as willing 8)

Hot Space

Hot Space said:
Neo said:
Hot Space said:
Also the thing that will really pi$s him off would be to take his kills - He hates it :lol:

Hot Space

Oh yes!! C'mon space let's just you and I get on his team and everyone else get on the opposing team and we'll take turns bugging the hell out of him until he LEAVES it won't take long :tomcat:

Neo

Yep, I'm all for that, m8. Casey doesn't know about this yet, but I'm sure he'll be just as willing 8)

Hot Space

right then you me and case on his team and let the annihilation begin!!

Neo

Hot Space said:
Medvedya said:
Oh, it's what Casey called B.S.

I could say, but I'll have to ban myself afterwards :lol:

And that a good idea Neo 8)

Hot space

right then this is going to be FUN!!!!!!!!!!I have permission to bug BS!!!!!

Neo

I was reading about something called the 'Spam Wars' that used to be on this site many moons ago, what was that about?

Neo said:
Hot Space said:
Medvedya said:
Oh, it's what Casey called B.S.

I could say, but I'll have to ban myself afterwards :lol:

And that a good idea Neo 8)

Hot space

right then this is going to be FUN!!!!!!!!!!I have permission to bug BS!!!!!

Neo

Yep, pis$ him off 8)

Spam Wars was my 1st Site, but it went into meltdown when I was bored one day :lol:

Hot Space

Medvedya said:
I was reading about something called the 'Spam Wars' that used to be on this site many moons ago, what was that about?

MAPS WARS!!!!!!!!!! lol (see Il2skins lounge Dang you Hot Space XV page 39 9 from the bottom)

Neo

GermansRGeniuses said:
Medvedya said:
I guess we could rename this the West Berlin, or something similar, because of all the defections that have gone on.....

Hmm, it seems I defected twice...

What a bastard I am...

;)

(I left for IL2skins when everyone left here, and came back recently)

Same here, we were gonna see if we can get more of the IL2Skin guy's to come over to here 8)

Hot Space

GermansRGeniuses said:
Hot Space said:
Simple, Neo. He thinks he's god's gift to the world, but we're gonna prove to him otherwise 8)

Hot Space

I might be there to help as a)I've gotten better (A LOT) at deflecting my shots, and b)I'm getting PF on Friday.

:twisted: 8)

The more the merrier :twisted:

Neo

The other good thing about this site is that you climb the ranks pretty quickly....

As for B.S, you know you've successfully pissed him off when he stays on the runway, firing at you from the ground....
My favourite trick (well, everybody's favourite trick really) was to fly as low as you could over him, and waggle your wings as he sprayed wildly from the tarmac!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back